Wednesday, March 9, 2011

i(ALMOST) weigh as much as...

I have always been over weight. At least for as long as I can remember. So, it's not surprise that I've always weighed more than my husband. It was never something I was too happy about. However, I learned to live with it. But, it seems like that's not going to be the case for too much longer!

We're currently about 8 pounds apart. OMG! WHAT?! That's NEVER been the case. I've always had a LOT more on him... But, times are a changing! And, I can't wait.

I constantly joke with him that I'm coming for him. And, while I'm not sure if he's SERIOUSLY worried about it... or if he's joking along with me. But, he seems to be worried about it. Like the other night when he ran into the bathroom to weigh himself to see how much he weighed after I told him my newest low!

Anyway, long story short I can't wait to weigh less than my husband. I can't wait to be able to wear his clothes to bed without worrying I'll stretch them. I just can't wait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment