
My blog is a little boring. It just has a lot of text. So in the next few weeks I plan to re-vamp it a bit. Some of which will be including more pictures. But, I also hope to have a new look pretty soon.
Anyway, today is Sunday March 6th. I am officially 76 days post op!
As of this morning's weigh in... I am officially 242 pounds.
That leaves me to date with a
75 pound loss :)
Each day I'm getting closer to my next mini goal of weight the same than the husband.
And, I have about 25 more pounds to lose before my next appointment at the end of March.
While I'm not sure if I will be able to lose that much by then... it is just a goal. I surely hope to. But, if not I hope to lose those 25 pounds by Easter!
I want to lose 100 pounds before my 6 month mark!
No comments:
Post a Comment