Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Hair...

So I knew well ahead of time that I would lose some of my hair with rapid weight loss. 

Heck, I even went to the hair place to get a hair cut to help prepare myself. I figured if I was going to lose hair, I might as well cut it a little shorter that way I wouldn't look funny with long thin hair. The girl there was like, "Honey, you don't have to worry about losing that much hair you have TONS!"

Welp! She was wrong. I lose it by the TON! It's not THIN THIN... but definitely THIN!

I'm just thankful I had really thick hair to start because I'm afraid what it would look like if not!

2 comments:

  1. Oh you are so lucky to have thicker hair!! Mine used to be thick back in my youth, but thanks to Medifast dieting (years ago) and having 2 children, I have learned that I do not have thick hair anymore. :( Be on the lookout, I have an entire blog post coming up dedicated to the hair issue. Oy vey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely be on the look out :)

    I am going to start Biotin in the hope that it will help with re growth.

    I absolutely HATE taking my hair tie out and seeing TONS of hair in it.

    ReplyDelete