Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Daily Medication Regiment!

As I mentioned in my last post I need to start taking my vitamins again. I am SO forgetful when it comes to taking medication. So I decided what I would do is get a big pill organizer and fill it up for a week at a time. I will also set an alarm on my phone to go off when it's time to take those pills!

I am also going to try EXTRA hard to more protein in. :( I guess I'll force feed myself the Nectar because I HATE all protein. YUCK!

But, anyway.

For now my current regiment is going to look like this:

AM:
1 Celebrate Multi Vitamin with OUT Iron
1 Calcium Citrate
1 Biotin
1 Sublingual B12
1 B1

With the addition of my acid reducer and Actigull (which I've been doing HORRIBLE with!)

Then, again at night I will be taking:

1 Celebrate Multi Vitamin with OUT Iron
1 Calcium Citrate
1 Biotin

My plan is to wake up earlier in the morning so that I can take my dogs for a walk before getting ready. THEN coming back and taking my meds and getting ready.

Wish me luck!

What works for you guys when it comes to remembering medication? I need ANY help I can get.

3 comments:

  1. I kinda suck with rememerinf vitamins too. I usually grab them.and put them all in my pocket and eat them throughout the day
    What celebrate vitamins do you use? I've noticed mine taste sweeter lately!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just the Celebrate Chewable Multi without Iron.

    I have noticed that too! I don't really like them anymore :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use a pill holder and put it in the medicine chest by my face cream and toothpaste. When I brush my teeth, I take my morning vitamins. I have one vitamin I take at lunch. I leave those on the counter in the kitchen next to my food scale. I take them as I'm fixing lunch. At night, I wash my face with the face cream and take my evening vitamins. I still forget occasionally, but very rarely.

    ReplyDelete