Well today was my first Post Op appointment with Dr. You.
I wasn't sure what to expect.... but it wasn't bad at all.
All I basically did was get weighed (which I love nowadays!!) And, talked with him briefly.
He is impressed with the rate that I'm losing. I've actually already lost 20 percent of my excess weight! That is AMAZING. I'm so happy with myself.
He gave me a goal weight of 255 to meet by the next time we meet. I go back on February 2nd. :) So that's four weeks. I'm currently 276 so that's only 21 pounds. We'll see but I don't think it's unrealistic!
I was also released for water aerobics! I am SO happy about that. I can't wait to go back!
The ladies in the office told me to stop showing off :)
Very, very cool! Congratulations to you!!
ReplyDeleteThat is wonderful Jes! Woo hoo! I think some pictures are in order here. :-)
ReplyDeleteI'll take pictures again once I reach 50 pounds! Only 9 pounds to go!! whoohoo!
ReplyDeletethank you :0)