Yesterday was my first day back to work.
I'm not sure if I mentioned it before, but the week of surgery was the last week before Winter Break. So I only had to take off two and a half days before we were given about a week and a half vacation.
Anyway, I hadn't seen ANYONE for TWO WEEKS yesterday. So I think that really helped people notice how much I lost. It was so funny to see/hear everyone's reactions.
Only one kids really said anything. But, it was sweet. We were talking while I was giving his meds to him Him: Ms. Jes I don't even recognize you. Me: Why? Him: I don't know. I just don't believe it's you! ♥
How stinkin' cute. It really made me smile. Another girl did say I look REALLY different with my hair
cut.. but, that's about it.
cut.. but, that's about it.
Staff on the other hand kept complimenting me, and asking how much I've lost.... feels good!
Tomorrow is my FIRST post op check up. So I don't know what to expect. But, we'll see!
That is SO cute what your student said. Awwww!And you planned your surgery well, using your school break...yay! We need haircut pictures! :-)
ReplyDelete