Sunday, January 23, 2011

-50 pound update (WITH PHOTOS!!)

Ok, so a lot of people kept requesting some photos.

I've been a little bit of a slacker. Partly, because I was afraid you wouldn't see a lot of change.
However, when I took both pictures and put them side by side. YOU CAN TELL!

Anyway...






4 comments:

  1. YAY! I see a huge difference. OMG...look at your arms!!! You are on your way for sure. Thanks for posting the photos. :-) And congrats on 50 being gone forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, you can totally see a major difference!! Congratulations - you look wonderful, keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING!! you look freaken awesome!!
    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you.

    It was hard to believe. I thought I was distorting the pictures when I was putting them side by side lol..

    I knew how much I lost, but there was a mind trip.

    ReplyDelete