Sunday, January 16, 2011

Fifty Pounds gone FOREVER

Sundays are my update day normally. This week as I knew I only had a few more pounds before losing 50 I have weighed myself a little TOO much. But, with that being said I have learned that I should limit my weigh in's to SUNDAYS ONLY! If I allow myself to weigh myself more than once a week I focus entirely too much on that number.

Anyway, as of today I've OFFICIALLY lost 50 pounds between pre and post op.
This means I've met my second mini goal for myself, and earned my next charm! whoohooo=)

I have ten pounds to go by February 2nd to met my surgeon's mini goal for me.

I need to start working out.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, that is a great accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You are doing so well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Jes!! I'll say it again, we need pictures! ;-)

    ReplyDelete