Yesterday I went out with a friend, and I went into my closet to get something to wear.
Inside my closet hangs a T-Shirt that I bought my Senior year of HS. It's a blue tie-dyed shirt from the Powder puff game. It's a shirt I used as one of my goals. I wanted to fit into it ASAP.
Well, when I was getting ready yesterday I seen the shirt. I decided to try it on. Knowing it wouldn't fit. I just wanted to try it on for giggles and to see how far I was from it fitting.
But when I tried it on, something strange happened.... IT FIT! I'm not talking it fit OK, still could use a few pounds before wearing it. It FIT where I could wear it comfortably.
So I decided to wear it for the day =)
I've been out of High School so it had to be at least FOUR years or so since I worn that shirt.
It felt SOOOO great! =)
Thats freaken awesome!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!
That is wonderful! I'm so happy for you!
ReplyDelete