Friday, December 17, 2010

Support

I have been SO blessed with an AMAZING support system.

When I started this journey, I knew of our my family would support me. But, I guess I didn't know just HOW much others would support my decision as well.

My family has been WONDERFUL. My dad and his g/f and my husband came to my first education seminar with me. They are also taking me to the hospital tomorrow. Dad and hub will stay with me. :)

My mom encouraged me so much after the insurance company denied me. She's showed me that Weight Loss Surgery can help you live a happier and healthier life.

The people I work with have been AMAZING. From wishing me good luck today, to offering to drop stuff off if I needed.

People in the forum I use are INCREDIBLE. They have helped answer EVERY question I could ever have. Provided me with friends who are also sleeved or plan to be sleeved.

I just feel so lucky to have so many amazing people in my life who support me so much.
Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment