Friday, November 5, 2010

Supplement Reviews

Basically this is only a place for me to write about the different supplements I've tried.

That way if there's one kind I try, that I ABSOLUTELY hate....
I don't make the mistake and buy it again.

Anyway.

So far I've tried:

Bariatric advantage's tropical fruit multi vitamin.
The first crunch into it reminded me of a Flinestone vitamin.
But, it left a GROSS after taste. YUCK! I don't think I'll have take them again.

Then, I tried Celebrate Vitamin's grape multivitamin. It was actually good.
The after taste is minimal.

I think I'm going to give a few more a try before making my final decision. Afterall, I'll need to take these supplements daily for the rest of my life. So I don't wanna just JUMP into picking my first batch.

But, Celebrate sent me a bunch of samples to try....

No comments:

Post a Comment