Today was my last meeting with the nutritionist BEFORE surgery.
I'll have to meet with her one more times about 2-3 months after surgery.
But, for now... I'm done! :)
We basically went over my meal plans for after surgery.
And, set up some plans for me to start NOW!
The plans for now are :
Start drinking 1% milk, or skim. If I chose soy, it has to be LOW FAT.
I need to add more vegetables in my meals. Either raw, or frozen. I should be eating about 2 cups per meal.
I should start getting in the habit of bringing my lunch to work about 3 times a week.
Start cooking dinner more. At least 3 times a week.
Buy a pedometer, and try to get 10,000 steps in EACH day.
I'm happy to at least have a plan while I wait for the insurance company to decide.
I am going to start researching different vitamins.... look into purchasing some items that were suggested to me!
I have a class on November 16th.
my paperwork should be submitted soon! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment