So last week the coordinator from my hospital emailed me saying she would be reviewing my paper work and would call me on Friday to go over it all.
But, Friday came and went with no phone call. Yesterday made one week still without a call!
I decided to call her, and of course... she's out of the office until Wednesday :(
But, I called Valerie (the main person I have been working with) and told her what was said.. so she looked over my stuff and said it looked like the only thing I was missing was two weigh ins from July and August. And, if I could get them from my doctor I'd be good to go. I knew I went to the doctor in August because I had a bad sunburn... but, I didn't know if I had went in July or not...
I DID! I looked it up on the Cigna website. And it showed a visit in both August and July. So now I have to wait until Monday to call the doctor's office to get them to start the paperwork :)
SO so SO excited. I'm getting closer.
No comments:
Post a Comment