Monday, October 18, 2010

movement

Finally, i have some movement in this journey.

I was told to make an appointment with the nutritionist/dietitian and another to have my psych eval. As of today i have an appointment for the eval. :) When I called to schedule it the lady told me that there was a 150 dollar report fee, unless it was covered by insurance. Curious I called Cigna to ask. I got a lot of mixed answers. But to be one hundred sure I called and asked to speak with someone who was in the mental health department. They put me through to someone.. and they said that the report was covered :) whooohooo. Ill only have a 20 dollar co pay.

Unfortunately, i called to schedule the dietitian appointment six minutes too late. By the time I called, they were closed. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to set one up for Wednesday and get it all done in one day.

After all this is done my next appointment is November 16th. Thats not an appointment as much as a class. Its the mandatory two hour class required for surgery.

Im so thankful this journey is pushing forward. I am ready. Hopefully nothing will get in my way from now until December.

No comments:

Post a Comment