Since I'm inpatient I decided rather than waiting around the phone for the surgeon's office to give me a call... I would call them :)
Poor Valerie. I bet she's already sick of me LOL! But, she takes it like a pro.. and is super nice to me!
I called today to find out what was going on. Since it's been a week since they told me all my paperwork was turned in... i figured I was due for some sort of update.
I mentioned I wanted to have my surgery in December. And, how Dr. You didn't really see a problem with that even if I needed the 12 weeks of classes. So she mentioned that as long as I get my psych eval done, and meet with a nutritionist by the end of October.. I should be good to go in December :) So excited!
As of right now it looks like everything is going to work out like I hoped for!
No comments:
Post a Comment