I know I haven't been around lately. Once again, a lot of that is because I don't have a lot of big moments worth updating about lately. But, I was asked by my surgeon's office to do an interview about my success....
It was in May. And, I never really heard any more about it when I left the day I did it. But, the other day I was googling my name and I found it!!
I learned a few things. One the lights were SUPER bright. I didn't like them one bit. It was hard to concentrate and hard to keep my eyes open. You'll see evidence in the video... My hair looks AWFUL! The hospital asked me two weeks before the scheduled date to do this interview.... told me they'd call me back to tell me what to wear, and all the other details. But, I never heard back from them until the DAY before it was supposed to happen.
So not only did I have to SCRAMBLE to find clothes to meet their requirements... but I had to figure out what to do with my hair! =/
Anyway!
That was an amazing video... and your success is inspirational.
ReplyDeleteYour video and your hard work are both awesome! Congratulations!
ReplyDelete