Saturday, November 26, 2011

Sounds like a plan!



My one year mark is coming up. And, to be completely honest I was really hoping I would be at goal by then. However, its just not happening. But, I have come so far in this almost year. And, this journey is not a race. So instead of beating myself up over this I have decided to put my scale away for some time. My plan is to weigh in tomorrow. And, then wait until I go to my 1 year check up to weigh in at the surgeons office. =)

2 comments:

  1. When I hit my one year mark I was hoping too I'd be at goal, I hit 100 lbs loss at my 1 year goal but still had roughly 25-30 lbs to go till goal. I am now 17 months out and roughly a few lbs till goal. So it's taken me roughly 18 months to get to goal which some people it does take that long. Is this a race? That's what I have to remind myself constantly, who says we have to meet "goal" in a certain amount of time, sure it would be nice, and we want this weight off like yesterday but it just doesn't work that easy LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly. It didn't take me a year to put this weight on... it's foolish to think it would take me that long to take it off. But, a girl can hope right?!

    ReplyDelete