Sunday, November 6, 2011

Hair Comparison...

Since I have so little left to lose I don't have as much to update about... But, I still want to bring blogs that MAY help someone later on... I've been thinking of ideas of stuff that I was curious about in the beginning and so on.

I know before I had my surgery the NUMBER ONE question I had was how much hair I would lose! I LOVE my hair and honestly didn't think I would lose THAT much because I had SO much. But, as much as I hate to say it... I definitely lost a LOT!

It IS starting to grow back slowly. But, I miss my hair!



In the first picture I didn't even have my surgery yet. I felt like I had a TON of hair. And, it was long. In the second I still hadn't started to lose a lot of hair. But, in the last one WOW! I did get my hair cut shorter in an attempt to make it look like I had "more hair" but, we see how that worked out!

** KEEP IN MIND EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT. RESULTS MAY VARY**

4 comments:

  1. Oh Jes, it is soooo hard to lose our hair. But it is so worth the necessary evil. I, too, mourn the loss, but I see it growing back each day. I can hardly wear my hair "back" (like in a clip or pony) because my new "baby" hairs stick out all over the place. I, too was going to cut mine all off when I started losing it but couldn't bear to do it. Now I have long, thin hair. Somehow my hairdresser cuts it in a way to make it appear fuller. Love that woman!

    I guess the upside is now people can see our pretty cheekbones instead of all our hair. Hugs, I know this has been difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally like your hair shorter, it looks great on you. I know what you mean by hair loss. I had it bad, ended up chopping off my hair to salvage what I had and ended up loving the cut and don't think I will ever grow it out long again LOL My hair dresser puts layers in my hair to make it look thicker and almost a year after my hair loss started my hair is looking amazing and fuller. Plus it grows like a weed, I take Biotin daily have for a year, and for 6 months I used this shampoo & conditioner called Folicure which helped my hair a ton!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!

    I'm planning to pick up Mane & Tale when I go to the store. I heard great things about it. And, upping the amount of Biotin I take I'm sure it'll be back to normal in no time.

    I have decided I do like it short. But, I just want some volume/thickness back. I also decided I prefer my hair lighter now I'm skinnier! It makes me look more vibrant! =)

    Whoohoo! Now, just to book my appointment with the girl I found!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oy, the hair loss! Mine is very fine, but I had a lot of it. Uhh, now it is very fine and not much of it. :) I know I probably lost 50% of the thickness. But it's not noticeable to anyone but me, and I have lots of new hair growing in these days. And I am 100 pounds lighter. :) Can't beat that! I'd take the weight loss any day of the week, minor side effects and all!

    ReplyDelete