Sunday, November 13, 2011

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!

First let me say this.. I'm very sorry if I ramble in this post I'm just so darn excited. I'm having trouble containing myself!

Anyway, I weighed in this morning like I do EVERY Sunday. Sunday's are my "OFFICIAL" weigh ins..



This brings me to 149 pounds lost.

And, leaves me with 21 until reaching my new goal of 147.

YESSSSSSS!!! =) =) =)

I seriously had to step on and off the scale to make sure it was working. 

IS THIS THING ON!?! Is it REALLY working?!

Ok. After getting the same number a few times I think I'll allow myself to get excited!

NEW UPDATE PICTURES ARE COMING TODAY!!

8 comments:

  1. SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!!!!!!!!!

    You totally rock and I'm sooooooooo happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! that is so awesome! and ps I love love love your tattoo =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..you are a rockstar! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys =) Ya'll are so wonderful to me.

    Mallory Thank you very much. It's a memorial for my friend who was killed when I was 16. It's very special to me. I made the lady make the bird very girly b/c I got it as a reward for losing 50 pounds... and I was feeling more girly! Very very special to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Jes! You are doing so great! I am enjoying our closely-matched journey to goal, you help keep me motivated!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! =) Julie, as I've said a bunch of times... it's so weird that we're so close in our journey to goal. I have like three other WLS friends that it's like we're neck to neck.

    ReplyDelete