Sunday, October 9, 2011

Pictures...

I honestly thought I had already posted these pictures. But, I guess the blog monster got hungry!

Anyway, as I think I said before recently I submitted my patient story to my hospital. It really isn't much of a right up. It just says my weight before surgery, weight now, type of surgery and a brief (200 words or less) how surgery changed my life. The hospital had taken pictures of me in December to act as my official "BEFORE" picture. And, once I submitted my story the photographer got ahold of me to schedule the after and even sent me the official "BEFORE" photos.

Oh em GEE!

They're crazy. I knew I was big. I did. But, I never realized HOW big.





WOW! I'm so thankful for my surgeon... my surgery.. this life changing experience :)

It's actually funny because I've been big for most of my life. I think I was around 6 when I started to "fill out" so those who have been around me have seen me fore YEARS as an over weight person. But, when I show them THESE pictures they always say "I don't remember you like that"

I think my little brother put it best when he said "To see you now, those pictures from before look like you just have a fat suit on" 

I totally feel like I've spent the last years of my life wearing a fat suit. And, now it's gone.. and I'm able to enjoy my life the way I should! :)

1 comment: