Well, in my household at least!
But, I am a proud wife of a GRADUATE! Today my husband graduated with his Associates degree in information technology! It was a HUGE deal for a few reasons... 1. It was his very FIRST graduation. He dropped out of HS due to issues at school and pursued his GED. 2. He has had SO many obstacles to face to get to this point. Between sickness, unexpected hospital stays... every day life he's had it rough the past two years. But, he stuck it out and today it paid off! WHOOHOO! I am so proud of I'm!
Also, it was a big day for me. I have NEVER been able to borrow clothes from friends... well, let me explain. I did have one friend I could borrow clothes from. But, she also had the sleeve months before me. So her wardrobe was filled with sizes 26 and below. I don't really count her for that purpose. But, today I borrowed a dress from an AVERAGE sized friend.
OH MY GOSH! Is this really ME!?
Anyway I wish I had a better picture but they were kicking us out :(
But nonetheless, here's my picture!

Congrats to your husband on his graduation and congrats to you on wearing a smaller size, the dress looks amazing on you!
ReplyDeleteThank you. I actually got a deal out of it. My mother in law was so happy with how it looked on me she promised that whenever I hit my goal weight she'd buy me a little black dress :) whoohoo
ReplyDeleteCongrats to your husband...that is awesome! You look terrific in the "borrowed from a regular sized friend" dress....that is a HUGE NSV!
ReplyDelete