Tuesday, September 6, 2011

This is all a learning process.

I decided that I am no longer going to let these last 33/34 pounds get the best of me. Just going to continue with the habits formed in the last 8.5 months, and let the body kick butt like it has done so far in this journey. =)

Just meaning that I'm not going to beat myself up anymore. I'm going to continue with the new eating habits, and exercise REGULARLY. But, not go CRAZY OVERBOARD.

I had this crazy idea to re do the 5 day pouch test to help re boost my weight loss.
Yesterday I had a rough day, but finished day one. Today, I was miserable. So I started thinking why am I beating myself up so badly over the last 33 pounds.

I think my follower Mallory said it best with saying You will get to goal! You have lost so much, it is normal to have the loses be smaller as you have less to lose! I always do low-carb if I need a little weight loss jump start. "

I will continue to eat less carbs, and all the other WLS guidelines but I'm done killing myself over this!

My body has SHOWN my in the last 8.5 months that IT CAN and WILL lose weight. But, with less to lose it's going to take longer.


2 comments:

  1. I gave up beating myself up a looooong time ago. It's not worth the stress. I always say that wouldn't we all love to wake up and be AT GOAL? Booyah! But it isn't going to go down like that. You have done a tremendous job!!! I completely stalled out at months 8 and 9, and it sucked big time. But my tool is my forever tool and even though I was being a good VSGer and not off-track by any means, I still didn't get a payoff at the scale. I will get to goal but it is going to take a while. Have patience with yourself and trust in the process. You'll do great, just as you have for the last 8 months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you.

    I am just so antsy ! lol

    ReplyDelete