So it seems that a lot of people who have had WLS make the decision to low carb it. I learned early on that I lose better that way. So, since its starting to get harder to lose I figured I would do whatever I could to help!
I've only been doing it for two days. But, wow! Amazing. Little changes.
I've also started to food track which has been a great success also!
Anyway, I found this recipe on VSTalk. And I tried it. YUMMY!
1 1/2 cups ham (cubed or shredded)
6 oz plain Greek yogurt
1/4 cup crushed crackers (saltines/Ritz)
1/4 cup shredded cheese
2 tablespoons margarine
1 tablespoon finely chopped onion (I used onion flakes)
6 eggs
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray an 8x8 pan.
Melt the margarine in a large bowl. Add the ham, yogurt, crackers, cheese and onion. Stir. Beat the eggs in a separate bowl, then stir into the first mixture. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until center is firm. Let stand before serving. 9 servings.
Oh that sounds yummy! I am no lo carb per say but I am definitely much lower carb then I used to be. In order to get in as much protein as I am supposed to you just end up low everything else...lol
ReplyDelete133 pounds down? Wow, that is amazing. New follower here, referred by none other than the fabulous Chunky Chick! :)
ReplyDeleteOh, it is DELICIOUS! I will be making that A LOT!
ReplyDeleteNice to meet you April! :)