I was strolling through Walmart today, picking up some items I needed for personal use, and for work. I made it past the sports department and see this beautiful thing just STANDING THERE!
It was screaming my name. And, I would of loved nothing more than to take it home with me. However, timing isn't so great for such a large purchase at the moment! So at Walmart, ALONE it stays =/
I remember when I was younger riding bikes. And, I think I rode one when I lost about 50 pounds.
But, this pretty little number just makes me want to hop on it and ride it around the block a billion times.
Did I really just say that?
Coming from the girl who just a few months ago would just be happy being lazy sitting on the couch?
MAN, every day my life is changing for the best. And , I love it OH so much!
I am starting to work on talking hub into buying me the bike for a present! :)
I am undecided if I want the all pink or the teal/purple version. But, I'm leaning towards the PINK! Total girly.

I saw the same bike and absolutely LOVED/WANTED it! I'm still saving up for it :) Good taste.
ReplyDelete