Sunday, July 10, 2011

In this moment, I wish...

that the tags on clothing were on the OUTSIDE instead of hidden INSIDE. LOL!

Today my husband and I volunteered to take our youngest niece, Savannah (9 months old) to get her pictures taken for my mom. While we were there I decided I wanted to check in JCPenney for some new summer clothes. I'm undergrowing EVERYTHING. I swear I basically wash and re-use a few outfits over and over. And, I had a gift card for there... so it was a win-win.

Anyway! I found these really cute bermuda shorts, a really cute skort (black!) and some cute tops.

Well the bermuda shorts were a 14 but they were cut a little big and didn't fit. And, OF COURSE since they were on clearance they didn't have a 12 =/ Boo!

The skort fit and that's what I'm wearing in my latest update pictures! And, the tops... yay. I bought two tanks. Which I don't normally like anymore.  But, my brothers g/f just gave me a new perspective with my arm issues... she told me "You should be PROUD of them arms, they show how far you've came in just a short time" So while I'm not proud of them... I'm still thankful that I have lost this much weight, and I'll embrace them until I can fix them!

but, I found another REALLY adorable shirt I loved. I grabbed a Large and a Medium (more for curiosity than anything), and went into the fitting room. Of course I put the large on first. It looked HORRIBLE. I looked like my chest and stomach were just one giant ball of fat. I didn't have ANY curves at all. I took it off in disguist. Then, I put on the Medium. It fit PERFECT. It wasn't too big. It showed curves. And, BAM!

I bought my first MEDIUM!
July 09th, 2011.


2 comments:

  1. You look great and should be very proud of how far you've come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I stumbled on your blog through This One Body. Thanks for sharing your journey! It looks like your doing awesome. I too have a blog to share mine. It's onmywaytolivingwell.blogspot.com. Visit anytime :-)

    ReplyDelete