I signed up for the Lapband talk website a year ago and began to research the band like a crazy person.
At the time I thought I was making a great decision by having weight loss surgery.
I felt confident in my decision to have a procedure that was reversible if needed.
Boy, have things changed over the past year.
Through changing surgeries, I feel like my world has opened up. The sleeve is THE best option for me.
I'm so thankful I didn't chose the band.
Nothing against any bandsters, but it just doesn't look good. Especially because my mom who has the band has NON STOP issues. She went today for some scans to find out why she's having trouble eating and stuff. So please keep her in your prayers or thoughts (if you're not religious!) that nothing is seriously wrong.
I hear you! I am very happy that I no longer have problems with my band (as its gone) and having the sleeve is like a walk in the park. I cannot believe how little it makes me eat! I love my little tummy!
ReplyDeleteI will absolutely keep your mama in my prayers...let us know how she makes out!
Thank you, Jacquie!
ReplyDeleteShe was able to complete the test today. The other day she couldn't keep the contrast down :(