Friday, June 3, 2011

Good news!

Today was Graduation at work. Last night I had a mini freak out. I needed something to dress professionally and I knew most of my clothes were too baggy at this point. I considering buying a new outfit but just ran out of time. 

Luckily I have a great friend who enjoys dressing me up and making me girly. She came to my rescue and loaned me a  dress to wear. 

When I tried it on she said it was a 16. So I was so excited when it fit almost perfect! The only issue was the top was a little big!

I really liked how it looked on and decided I'd definitely have to wear it today!

However, when I took it off I realized it was a size 14! Oh My gosh. I can't even fit into all my size 16 jeans yet. But, I fit into this dress. Made me SO super happy. I've been dying to see that number on a tag!

I wore it, ROCKED it! And, my students were super sweet to me. 
I heard lots of sweet comments and even one student told me I looked like a model :)
 YAY

I'm considering wearing this dress to have my pictures taken in. I'm going to try on my mom's dress and decide which to wear (if hers fits!) But, YAY!

4 comments:

  1. That is one great NSV! Picture?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally awesome! Fitting into a 14 is quite the victory...I love it! Yes, what Jacquie said...where are the PICS! lol ~Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have a picture soon! I'm setting up an appointment for PROFESSIONAL pictures in that bad boy! :)

    My mom got me a groupon for professional pictures to show how far I've came!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same for me. I wear a 16/18 pant but a 14 dress/skirt/undies.

    http://www.youtube.com/user/zeviac?feature=mhee

    ReplyDelete