I am currently in a week long ban from the scale. As I said in the post I wrote about this I think I'm becoming a little bit obsessed with the darn thing.
My friend Sarah who was SUPPOSED to be doing this with me broke yesterday and weighed in. (BOO TO YOU!) lol :)
I am determined not to WEIGH IN. However, tomorrow is my 5 month anniversary. I really am curious to see where I am at exactly five months out. So I think I'm going to allow myself to weigh in tomorrow. and, continue the ban from there. Does that sound like a good idea?
HELP ME!
I have to say I do not feel the urge to weigh in otherwise. And, I like that!
Oh no not me, I weigh daily. Have too. Don't care if it seems obsessive. Thanks to my weighing daily, I caught a 2 lb gain, started journaling again, found the culprit, corrected the behavior and am now losing again. Just me. =)
ReplyDeleteLinda
http://mwlj2010.blogspot.com/
I am a daily weigher too so I am not a good one to judge. I weigh in the morning and before bed so I can figure out where I will be in the morning! Sad but true!
ReplyDeleteOn another note, I have to ask you if you know what size bougie did your doctor use? I've heard a lot of 32-34-36's and mine is going to be 40 so I am just wondering. Thank you. My email is jdt36x@yahoo.com if you want an invite to my blog to answer or I can check back here. Thank you!
I would weigh tomorrow because it's fun to have your monthly anniversary weights to compare. Then you don't have to play the "this was five months and four days after surgery" game, etc.
ReplyDeleteJust weigh, then continue your ban.
I weigh daily, I don't care if I'm obsessed.
I just saw that you emailed me but I never received it! Can you please try again? jdt36x@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteI do weigh daily, except for when I was at the River for week...no scale so it wasn't my choice, lol. I like to know the good the bad and the ugly when it comes to the scale. But I have to say it can get overboard and when you find yourself slipping into obsession maybe a little time out is good.
ReplyDeleteIf I were you I would weigh because it's an anniversary.
Jacquie I messaged you again!
ReplyDeleteAs for the decision, I decided against it.
I wanted to stick with my original plan. And, it wasn't such a big deal to me as I thought.
I care more about my 6th month weigh in than 5 months.
thanks for the input!