Ill start this post by admitting how big of a loser I am. I do not have my drivers liscense. It used to scare me pretty badly just thinking about driving. As I have gotten older, I have been able to calm down my fears. And I think I will attempt to get my liscense soon enough.
But, tonight I had my first driving experience! My youngest brother asked me to go with him Go Carting.
I have gone with him before but never rode. Always afraid the belt wouldn't fit.
Or that id look all smashed in that little cart.
However, with my new found confidence I decided to try! And oh my gosh! So much fun!
We did the regular track and then the slick track three times. :)
I crashed once. But it wasn't too bad.
The best part was the I could get into any cart and fasten the belt quickly. If anything I had to TIGHTEN the belt to make it fit. OH MY GOSH! That made me giggle! :)
And, the ENTIRE time we were driving I kept seeing my hands and thought WHOSE HANDS ARE THOSE? I could see every vein popping out when I'd turn the wheel. Craziness!
I wish my husband was able to go with me to experience this fun NSV.
But, I know there will be tons of other fun experiences for him to join in with!
nice blog! 1. congrats on the driving thing, baby steps :D and 2. really loved the 'embrace' post.
ReplyDelete