Tomorrow my mom and I are heading back to the gym! I'm so excited!
I really need to work hard these next few weeks and develop a routine that works for me. Especially because the regular school year is coming to an end. And, while we DO have a break before Extended School Year starts, its not much.... However I do HORRIBLE with the lack of structure. so I REALLY REALLY REALLY need to come up with a plan.
Hopefully adding the gym again will help me!
YAY! Off to pack my bag and watch movies with my love!
I am a creature of habit as well so I have workout days and they are non negotiable
ReplyDeleteYep, you have to make it a priority AND make it non-negotiable. I go 5x a week minimum and then try to add in extra on top. Good plan to get going now before summer break is upon you!
ReplyDeleteWhen I was first banded, I decided that exercise had to be priority # 1. My job as a realtor allows me to make my own schedule so I do just that and my daily schedule includes exercise. I am a firm believer in that anyone can find at least 5 hours a week to do this dreaded deed. And believe me, it is a necessary evil... You are young and will reap the rewards of having no sagging skin! I wish I could do a do-over and would have started this 20 years ago!
ReplyDeleteJes...did you weigh yet? Inquiring minds want to know! ;-)
ReplyDelete