Friday, April 15, 2011

Old Jeans?

About an hour ago I was going through my clothes in the dryer to find a T Shirt to wear out to the store real quick. I found the shirt I wanted, AND an old pair of jeans from my PRE OP LIFE. They were the biggest pair of jeans I have ever owned at a size 26. 

I kept holding them up to me, and was just amazed with the changes.

I am not even 4 months post op yet. And, my life changes EVERY SINGLE DAY. It's simply amazing.

Well, then I had the bright idea to see if I could fit into ONE pant leg of my old jeans.

So I tried it... I COULD!
Oh my gosh. I hopped into the other room to show my husband who just started to laugh! And, he even said to me " WOW, YOU CAN HOP! " LOL

Funny thing is that under neath my jeans I have a pair of big sweat pants on. LOL. It bet I'd been more comfortable had I NOT had those bad boys on!




1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the -90! WOO HOO and that is great how much you have lost and how quickly! Love the jeans picture...tells such a story.

    ReplyDelete