I have always been somewhat of a tom boy. I never really liked dresses as a kid and it continued as an adult. I think the last time I wore a dress was my senior prom and I felt so unbelievably uncomfortable. :(
But, as I have lost weight I have entertained the idea of giving them another try. For Valentines Day I had a GORGEOUS dress a friend gave me. I was so excited to wear it. But, by the time I tried it on it was entirely too big! I could put the dress on, flip it backwards zip it up, flip it back around and you could see down my dress.. No, thank you!
So this time my friend gave me this great dress I made a promise to myself that I'd try it on more frequently to make sure I got to wear it. It was just too pretty!
Well, I wore that little number yesterday! I felt SO comfortable. SO confident. My friend (and twinn!) Laura suggested that since I wasn't used to dresses I should put it on in the morning and wear it all day that way by the end of the day, when I had plans to go to a family function I felt comfortable in it.
I will just say this, it took all of five minutes for me to be used to it. I was in love. I could TOTALLY see me wearing more dresses!
Anyway, enough talking. here's a pic!
No comments:
Post a Comment