I know I already had a hair post. But for real! I wore my hair up all day because I washed it this morning and wanted to straighten it tonight. So of course a lot of hair came out from it being up all day. But then add straightening it to the mix and you have that nice little pile there.
I have been blessed with a lot of hair, and for that I am thankful. But it still scares me that I lose that much hair. :(
Ahh, the downside of losing weight too quickly!

I have been blessed with a lot of hair, and for that I am thankful. But it still scares me that I lose that much hair. :(
Ahh, the downside of losing weight too quickly!

Ah, I love your little favicon! Suits your blog well.
ReplyDeleteSorry about the hair loss. :( I always lose a lot of hair, but I have been feeling mine noticeably thinner lately. Yuck.
Der - it's me, Free Julie. That was my daughter's account.
ReplyDeleteahaha Julie that's funny!
ReplyDeleteThank you for posting about it. He responded so quickly and walked me through changing it :) YAY!
I've always lost a lot of hair too but that is just CRAZY :( Hopefully it'll slow down soon.
Oooooooh, I sooooooo hear ya sister! I just can't wait for it to slow down and stop falling out. Hoping SOON!
ReplyDelete