I heard a lot about the C25K program through LAPBANDTALK.COM when I was thinking of going that route. But, I didn't ever research it or whatever.
Until the other day I realized they had an Android App for it.
After reading up on it, I think it's JUST what I've been looking for. I really want to start running. I have NEVER been able to run without feeling like I was going to die.
If you don't know what C25K is, it's basically a program you do 3x a week for 9 weeks.
It's a lot of walking and running combined to build up your ability to run for 5k non stop!
My plan is to start on Monday! =)
Interesting! I'll be watching for updates. I downloaded the podcasts awhile back but then something on the website turned me off and I never listened to them. Good luck! I can't wait to see how you like it!
ReplyDeleteSo I can't wait to hear your update on that program either. I really want to try it but I don't know how much of a commitment it takes, ya know? Let us know what u think!
ReplyDelete