Sunday, February 20, 2011

Wii

I wanted to buy a Wii as soon as I knew I was definitely having my surgery. I figured it was an easy way to exercise at home if I couldn't make it to the gym one day. So I told my little brother about it and he actually doesn't use his anymore so he gave me his!

YAY! I was excited. We went out and bought the Wii fit plus, and the original wii fit because we found that disc for 4 bucks! I also bought the Biggest Loser Challenge. And, as of yesterday I'm the proud owner of Just Dance 2.

I must say it's a fun way to exercise. But, not so fun alone.

I have lost a lot of interest in it. When I first got the games I was playing daily. But, now I'm doing the gym about 4-5 times a week so it's not always necessary. However, tomorrow I'm going to start trying to use it more.

I will also be reviewing the games I've bought!

Hopefully, I'll lose this 35 pounds I want to lose ASAP!

1 comment:

  1. We have Wii Fit and honestly the kids use it more than we do...they LOVE Just Dance (and Just Dance2.) There is something so disappointing about when it says "oh" when you let it do your weight and BMI. lol Hey, at least you didn't have to go out and buy it...more money for cute clothes shopping!

    ReplyDelete