So I think I have that stupid flu =/
Friday I felt a little bit bad... but it wasn't serious. However, when I woke up on Saturday I felt completely HORRIBLE!! Between sneezing, being stuffed up, throat hurting, coughing AND a head ache it just sucks.
The worst part is that I don't really know what kind of medicine I can take. I am officially at six weeks so I can take pills now. But, the thought of them kind of scares the BAH-JEEZUS out of me.
I asked a friend who also had VSG and is MONTHS ahead of me what she thought I should take. Her response was Children's Mucinex. So I went out and bought some. Since it's the childrens version I was so unsure how much to take.... And, in the long run I think I took too much. I got REALLY dizzy, and just felt worse.
Ugh, I hope this cold goes away soon. It sucks.
I can't even really eat anything because when I cough I feel like vomiting.
I go to meet with my surgeon on Wednesday.
No comments:
Post a Comment