Sunday, December 12, 2010

Scale!



Well, it was about time for me to get a new scale. The one I had would CONSTANTLY change the numbers on me. I'd get on it, it would show me one number. Get off. Back on, only to see a completely different number. This never failed.

So I wanted to find a scale that would WORK! I went onto AMAZON.COM and searched.
The first one I found looked interesting so I read the reviews. I was amazed. There was a lot of positive reviews. People saying they tested the item, and it was correct. I also noticed that any of the negative reviews had comments from the Company offering to help.

I decided to order that scale. :) Well, it came in the mail YESTERDAY! And, of course I had to play with it. First order of business was to get on and see how much I currently weighed. With the other scale not working correctly, I just felt the difference in my clothes to know I lost some weight. So anywho. I'm currently down a total of 21 pounds from the FIRST visit to my surgeon's office where I got weighed :)

Then I decided it was time to play on the scale. I got on and off. Each time it read the same number. Then, I got on with a bottle of mouth wash. Slight difference. Ok, YAY! It's working. Then I get back on without it. I get the first number.

Needless to say, I'm excited that I have a working scale. It also came with a tape measure so I decided I will start tracking my inches AND pounds lost. I will update my blog on Sunday's. :)

Not much longer until surgery!

No comments:

Post a Comment