Sunday, December 5, 2010

Life after the D word....

blah! I faxed off all the necessary paperwork on Thursday. I was lucky enough NOT to have to appeal the decision, just fax the addition information over to the authorization department.

And, I have been waiting impatiently ever since.
Especially since I am supposed to start my scheduled PRE-OP diet tomorrow (Monday, December 6th)

But, after debating the decision back and forth, asking other sleever's opinions, I have decided to just go ahead with the PRE-OP diet, and hope for the best.

So starting tomorrow I will be on liquid's only. I have a nice little bag packed for tomorrow.

As for tonight, I wanted some real food. For the past few weeks I have been trying to make better choices, and as a result, I'm down 9 pounds.. well, some of that was from a cold! But, down nonetheless!

Tonight, I decided I wanted a sub. A cheeseburger sub with mustard, raw onions and pickles.
I didn't go all crazy like I thought I would. I'm trying to not think of this as the Last Supper. But, as a new start to my NEW and improved life.

Anyway, off to finish some stuff up before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment