So the insurance company DENIED my request.
I'm really not 100 percent sure why right now. I'm waiting for the letter to come in the mail.
But, the person I talked to on the phone made it seem like it was because I didn't have six months of documented weight management. Which I DID! So, I'm pretty confused.
But, it'll get figured out soon. And, I'll try again :)
I have faith that with some patience I will get my approval. Now, I'm just hoping I can still have my December 20th date!
At first I was really upset. But, after I talked to some people I realized this is just a little bump in my journey.
My mom was denied TWICE before getting her approval. Once through our old insurance company and again by Cigna. But, with Cigna.. (who we have now) she submitted everything on the 1st. was denied. Fixed things.. and was approved and had surgery on the 17th (of Feb) So I'm not going to give up.
This little bump is nothing. I'm on the road to a healthier and happier me. Even if surgery is delayed. Gym starts Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment