Sunday, August 22, 2010

Quotes to Motivate....



I always see quotes I really think will help me... so I wanted to have a place for all of them..


Nothing tastes as good as skinny or healthy feels!


Knowing what you want is half the battle.

The trick is to stay tenacious and not let any setback derail your vision.



Instead of thinking about what you're missing,
try thinking about what you have that everyone else is missing

"remember, you are braver than you believe, you are stronger
than you seem, and you are smarter than you think."

Change is natural and must happen. How that change comes and whether
that change is for good or evil, is up to us.


A goal without a plan is just a wish

Every choice you make has an end result

Believe and act as if it were impossible to fail.

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.” ~Leo Tolstoy


God gives us dreams a size too big so that we can grow in them

My will shall shape my future. Whether I fail or succeed shall be no woman's doing but my own. I am the force; I can clear any obstacle before me or I can be lost in the maze. My choice; my responsibility; win or lose, only I hold the key to my destiny

1 comment: