Friday, September 17, 2010

Meeting with Dr. You

Yesterday, September 16th, was my FIRST appointment with Dr. Christopher You. I have been waiting FOREVER for this meeting. And, I didn't think I was nervous! Well, I definitely thought WRONG!

Once I got off of work I was so nervous. I was dropping things. Forgetting things. Etc.

It actually wasn't that bad. He was running a little behind. So I had to wait in the waiting room for a bit. But, once he came in and we got started I was happy.

I was really scared that he would try talking me out of getting the band, and try to talk me into getting one of the other options. I really liked him based on the first meeting. So, I just hoped and prayed it continued that way. Which it totally did! I really like him. I think he's funny, great and look forward to working with him.

He didn't try talking me out of the band. Instead he asked if I at least looked into the other options. Which I have! But, I'm not interested!

I told him about my desire to have surgery in December during my winter break. And, it looks like that could happen.

For now, I just wait. I faxed my last two papers over to his office. So... the waiting game starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment