Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Letter of Necessity

So as I've stated in another blog, I had a little visit with my PCP doctor about a week ago. The entire point of that visit was to request a letter of necessity. I thought it went fairly well. That it wouldn't be a big deal. But, now I'm not so sure.

Anyway he brought the letter home today. I read it. It's absolutely ridiculous.

It read:

Mrs. Koubik is a patient in our office for many years. She has been treated For depression, elevated blood pressure and morbid obesity. Her BMI 52 she tried Different diet for at least 10yrs unsussefully. She has a family history of D.M. and HTN. I believe she is a good candidate for periatric surgery. Any questions pleace Contact my Office. Thank you.

This is EXACTLY word from WORD how it was typed. Even down to the placement of capital letters.

Now, you tell me WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS LETTER?!

UGH! This frustrates me so badly. Not only could a child come up with something better, it lists a surgery that doesn't even EXIST!

Now I have to wait until Friday to get the new one!

No comments:

Post a Comment