Tuesday, July 27, 2010

To accomplish after I'm surgery...

I've noticed that a lot of people set goals for themselves after they either reach their goal weight... or just set little ones during their weight loss journal. That being said I've been thinking up some of my own.

Ok, I guess I'll start with my two REALLY big goals.

1. I want babies! I have ALWAYS wanted to be a mommy. I've always feared that I'd never be able to have children. No real reason why, I guess just a gut feeling. Since Phil had Cancer, then a stem cell transplant to treat that icky monster they have tested his fertility. And, we learned in December of 08 that he would never father a child. So maybe my feeling was intuition. I don't know. But, whatever it is I know that SOME DAY, SOMEHOW my husband and I will have a baby. At my current weight, and diagnosis of HBP I do not feel I could ever achieve a healthy pregnancy. So basically I want to lose weight, to become fat again. BUT! For a good reason this time! BABY!

2. I would LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee to be able to put myself on the bone marrow/stem cell donor registery. However, being over weight I am not eligible. Once I lose enough weight and achieve a healthy BMI I will become a donor so that I can know what it feels like to give something to someone unselfishly.

Oh, and before I said 2. But, as a third really big goal I would REALLY like to be able to say I've entered ONDERLAND.

Now, onto the smaller ones.

I want to be able to wear a dress COMFORTABLY and CONFIDENTLY!
I want to be able to wear high heels!

I want to be able to donate all my PLUS SIZE clothes to a charity.
I want to be able to STOP shopping in the plus size section.
I want to STOP worrying about being the biggest person in a group of people.
I want to be able to sit COMFORTABLY in any chair I want.

I want to STOP taking blood pressure medicine.

... I'm sure there's more. But, for now this is my list. And, I hope with time I will accomplish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment