This Christmas I was actually able to enjoy the holidays and all that they entail.
Last year I was only a few days post op when Christmas rolled around. So, needless to say I was in a little pain, and just watched everyone eat all my favorite foods!
This year I was able to eat those foods within reason, I was able to spend time with my family. And, enjoy the holiday!
Here's a few pictures..
I dressed up as an elf for the Holiday Breakfast at work. It was so much fun that I decided to do it again when we went to hub's family!
I have to confess that my mom has been in an EXTREME baking mood lately. She made us about three dozen cookies, and then together we made some peanut butter balls together, and some peanut butter chocolate covered pretzels. I have been "grazing" on all these goodies for over a week now. While I do feel guilty at sometimes I also am happy that my new belly limits my amount.
I weighed in today to find out that I did NOT gain any weight during Christmas. Whooohoo!
I actually lost a pound or so!


YAY for another sleever with no gain! I'm loving that we are all learning about having treats in moderation and not going overboard!!!
ReplyDeleteDon't you just love your sleeve? Nothing gained except a happier, healthier you! :) And y'all are super cute in your elf costumes.
ReplyDelete