Sunday, November 20, 2011

Mane & Tale Trial



I have been complaining about hair loss for a few months now. I try not to be too negative about it all because it's only hair. But, it's hard because my hair has always been one of my favorite things about myself. I decided I'd try some new things to see what would work.

I'm taking more Biotin which I know works because I have TONS of re growth. 
And, then I switched to using this new shampoo/conditioner.

It had great reviews so I'm hoping it works!

I've been using it for almost a week now!

3 comments:

  1. I used Folicure from Sally's for 6 months and it made a HUGE improvement on my hair, I don't use it anymore I just continue taking my Biotin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the new growth has me not wanting to wear my hair back in a pony tail...all the baby hairs stick out making me look a bit like a crazy woman. God luck, please keep us posted. P.S. - You have some blog awards on my site to pick up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never heard of that Sarah I'll have to check it out! Thank you.

    My new growth is GROWING! It's crazy long already.

    This stuff is AMAZING. I'm serious I can tell quite a difference after only a week! And, Ok! I'll head there now lady! =) TY

    ReplyDelete