Sunday, May 15, 2011

Hello Followers!

O-M-G!

I have fifteen followers now!

It's really not about the quantity but the QUALITY! 
However, it was a shock to me a few minutes ago when I signed in!

I just wanted to take a minute and say Thank you to everyone who reads my posts, and comments!

You guys are SO amazing and I'm so thankful to be able to share my journey with ya'll!! 

Feel free to pass my blog around, if you wish!

The purpose of this blog is not only to document my journey, but to help others who are interested in the Gastric Sleeve!

4 comments:

  1. Wow you have made some amazing progress. I chose to have lap band but am looking forward to catching up on your experiences :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jes, I just noticed that I'm not a follower! Gosh I have been following you since the beginning, but didn't see my mug over there on the right. Aaargh. Now I'm "officially" following you. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm.. I noticed that too Sheila! I could of sworn you were there before! Anyway, WELCOME! lol

    And, Kellie nice to meet you!

    I'm now up to 20 followers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hii! I recently found your blog !!! Look forward to following your journey!

    You can see my Duodenal switch Journey at www.myswitchedscoop.com

    TTYS :)

    ReplyDelete