Tuesday, April 5, 2011

W1D1 & W1D2 update...

As I mentioned in my last post, I wanted to start the C25K program. I was REALLY nervous to start it. But, come Monday morning it was like my body was READY! I woke up Monday morning at 6 a.m. just ready!

So I got up, had my eyeballs open for about five minutes before starting. To start it was a brisk 5 minute walk and then walking 90 seconds, jogging for 60. This will go on for the next two weeks. But, Monday morning I managed to get .81 of a mile done before the time was up!

My original plan was to do the C25K program on Monday, Wednesday, Friday mornings.
I completed W1D1 yesterday morning.... and figured Today (Tuesday) I would rest. However, today at the gym my mom wanted to give it a try, so I sucked it up and decided to give it a try.

Today, I finished over a mile in the time limit! whoohoo! :)

W1D1: .81 in 20 minutes.
W1D2: 1.13 in 20 minutes
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am still doing the C25K. I have just been horrible with updating the information :(

3 comments:

  1. Wow"! Good job! Do you just change the settings on the treadmill to adjust your speed and time? Have you done it outside yet?? Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On my treadmill at home I have 1-9 I think across it... when I hit that it changes my speed... THAT is so much easier.

    At the gym, Its just an arrow that increases in like .1 increments or something.

    No I haven't. It'll be awhile before I do. The treadmill gives me the motivation to keep running so I dont fall. Not sure I have that on my own yet lol

    ReplyDelete