Sunday, December 26, 2010

Charm Bracelet...

As mentioned in my other post, I decided for an incentive for me I would be getting a charm bracelet. Each time I met a goal, I'd reward myself with a charm... =0) Sounds good to me because I looooooooooove jewelery!

I've picked the following with the help of Kimberly! (Thanks for your help!)

So here goes!

Photobucket
A little runner girl. My goal is to be able to run. It's FREE exercise and I haven't been able to really run for as long as I can remember.

Photobucket
Since I lost 25 lbs!

Photobucket
For when I reach 50!

Photobucket
Since I'm blogging this journey, I thought this was a fun addition!

Photobucket
Since through this journey I'm changing :)

Photobucket
For when I lose 100!

Photobucket
Water intake is SO important in this journey!

Photobucket
I always say my sleeve was the best present I ever gave myself :)


An angel with LOVE on it. Everyone has been SO supporting SO loving since I started this journey.

I figured out today how I'd earn the charms.
25 & 50 will be when I lose that amount
scale w/100 when I lose 100.
Butterfly-when I reach 75 pounds lost.
Runner- C25K
Blog- when I reach 100 blogs.

The present I'm putting on right away. It was to symbolize my surgery.
25 because I lost that already.
And, the angel.

2 comments:

  1. Love that idea and I love the charms you picked out! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I wanted to do charms through Things remembered. But, I got MORE charms through charmfactory.com. I spent the same amount for ALL of those that I would of spent on TWO charms from Things remembered.

    ReplyDelete