Monday, November 15, 2010

frustrated...

I had my last appointment with the nutritionist over a week ago.
I called last Thursday to see if they submitted the paper work over to my surgeon's office. Only to find out they haven't. I gave them a call.... and the lady was kind enough to say they'd fax it right over. Today is Monday and they STILL don't have it! I called again, and she said the same thing. I even gave her the number to make sure they had the right one.. since my surgeon just switched offices. And, now I just wait and hope they submit them soon!


I am HOPING AND PRAYING for a December surgery. This will work best for me. I have seven days off for Christmas break... and just feel like this is the best time. I don't want to be laid up during Spring Break!

I am hoping that once my paperwork is submitted to insurance I'll get a quick approval.

Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment